Board of Governors
The University Schools Board of Governors is an elected group of volunteers who are committed to providing the best in education for the rising generation. Our board meets regularly to discuss all aspects of school business in a public forum and works together to address and resolve concerns--always with the best interests of our students in mind.
- Erin Clark - Joint Use Representative
- Rodney Constance - Chair
- Trevor Garrett - Member
- Kara Harvey - Member
- Christopher Hughes - Financial Advisor
- Dana Jones - Secretary
- Mark Jones - Vice-Chair
- Bill McAdams - Member
- Michael Vaardahl - Foundation Representative
- Jeff Weber - Treasurer
- Devin Moses - Faculty Representative
- Paul Medina - Student Representative
- Eric Carlson - Legal Counsel
- Tom Roche - Honorary Lifetime Member
Your Opinion Matters
Your opinion is important to us! We encourage your input and welcome your comments. We invite you to attend our meetings and voice your ideas.
Be sure to check our upcoming agenda found on the side of this page to verify meeting location and time.