The Bulldog Alumni Association serves to connect us through our common bond as former Bulldogs. We accomplish this by:
- Providing communication and resource sharing with past and current students.
- Coordinating activities for recognition and honors during homecoming.
- Keeping alumni involved and vested in the school's future through awareness of issues and activities that may affect the students and financial security of our alma mater
- Encouraging members to recognize and value the importance of sharing our rich history with current Bulldogs
- Supporting the University Lab School Foundation Endowment Fund through donations or gifts to honor or memorialize past graduates and staff
Honoring Alumni & Retired Faculty
As part of the homecoming festivities, the Foundation and Alumni Association honors alumni and faculty from decades past. Every year, nominations come from all graduating classes ending with the number that corresponds to the current year; for example, because it's 2018, nominations this year will come from graduates whose graduation year ends in eight. If you know an outstanding Bulldog graduate, please submit your nomination via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or standard mail to Foundation Homecoming Honors, P. O. Box 336785, Greeley, CO 80633.
Congratulations to all the alumni and faculty who were honored at Homecoming 2018. We encourage you to see their biographies and read about the achievements of these distinguished honorees.
- Gary Alles (1958)
- Roxanne Rossi Eke (1968)
- Kenneth R. Frisbie (1978)
- Maria Bartlett Borg (1988)
- Matthew Allen McConnell (1988, Posthumously)
- Matt Anderson (1998)
- Benjamin Buhler (2008)
- Jessica Dawn Jerke (2008, Posthumously)
2018 Honored Faculty
- Naomi R. Johnson (1973-1976, 1986-2002)
We hope you’ll help us in the development of our comprehensive alumni database of all graduates from 1935 through the current graduating class. We invite you to get involved by sharing your contact information as well as information about students from times past.