Board of Governors
The University Schools Board of Governors is an elected group of volunteers who are committed to providing the best in education for the rising generation. Our board meets regularly to discuss all aspects of school business in a public forum and works together to address and resolve concerns--always with the best interests of our students in mind.
- Eric Carlson - Legal Counsel
- Erin Clark - Member
- Rod Constance - Joint Use Representative
- Amy Elliott - Faculty Representative
- Rachel Boker - Student Representative
- Christopher Hughes - Financial Advisor
- Frank Jones - Member
- Mark Jones - Chair
- Bill McAdams - Member
- Ethan Miles - Foundation Representative
- Tom Roche - Honorary Lifetime Member
- Michael Vaardahl - Secretary
- Jeff Weber - Vice-Chair
- Tina Whitcomb - Treasurer
Your Opinion Matters
Your opinion is important to us! We encourage your input and welcome your comments. We invite you to attend our meetings and voice your ideas.
Be sure to check our upcoming agenda found on the side of this page to verify meeting location and time.