Welcome to our music page! Meet our teacher Ms. Mary Stockum.
Ms. Mary Stockum
Hello I’m Ms. Stockum, the elementary music teacher at University Schools!
There is great power in the value of music to connect us together and help us understand ourselves. My goal in music class is for students to directly experience, study, and perform authentically rich music as they develop music responsiveness. If you have any questions, please contact me via email: email@example.com.
Looking forward to a musically exciting school year with you at University Schools!
- Kindergarten* - Tuesday, December 17, 2019 (Holiday Concert)
- 1st Grade - Wednesday, February 12, 2020 (Love-Themed Concert)
- 2nd Grade - Wednesday, February 26, 2020 (Possibilities-Themed Concert)
- 3rd Grade - Wednesday, April 22, 2020 (World Music Concert)
- 4th Grade - Wednesday, October 16, 2020 (Colorado Concert)*
- 5th Grade - Thursday, April 23, 2020 (Showcase Concert)
*Full-day Kindergarten concert time is 6:30 p.m. and Half-Day Kindergarten concert time is 5:30 p.m.
1st through 5th grade concert time is 6:30 p.m.
All concerts will be in the auditorium. Students will meet 15 minutes prior to concert time in the elementary cafeteria to walk down together.
4th Grade Concert on October 16: Colorado-themed clothing
Kindergarten on December 17: Holiday-themed clothing
Ukulele club is for students in grades 3 through 12 wanting to get better at playing ukulele! All levels are welcome. Meetings will be in the elementary music room every Tuesday from 3:20 to 4:00 p.m.