The USPTO’s primary purpose is to facilitate communication among teachers, parents, and the school community. Its secondary purpose is to provide financial support for University Schools through grants to the teachers for the purchase of educational materials and equipment for classrooms or to the school for general projects.
Come Celebrate with the USPTO
It’s simple—when parents get involved, the students benefit. Show your child how much you care; come on out and celebrate your child’s endeavors!
- Elementary Holiday Shoppe, December 5–8, in the small conference room (room 1017). This event is a kid-budget and kid-friendly way for young students to shop for gifts for friends and family! We will send more information home with students as the date approaches.
Contribute your Time and Talents
We achieve our mission through fundraising efforts, and we need your help to pull it off. All it takes is 1–2 hours of your time—we promise! More volunteers means more support for our school community. Get in on all the action by volunteering your time to events such as our Fall Fundraiser, Spring Carnival, Scrapbooking Event, and Teacher Appreciation Week. And if you don’t fancy any of that, you can volunteer as a classroom liaison to help us maintain good communication. Did you know that every event you attend or volunteer for earns your child's teacher points towards the end of the year prize?
The USPTO also wants to help you network your business! Promote your business by providing our pre-meeting snacks.
Want to know how you can help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to get you on board!
We would like to introduce our 2018–2019 board:
- President: Amanda Lindenmayer
- Vice President: Shannon Baker
- Secretary: Maggie Miles
- Interim Treasurer: Jennifer Lenz
- Treasurer Trainee: Keith Decker
If you would like to apply for the secretary or treasurer position, please contact us at email@example.com.