The USPTO’s primary purpose is to facilitate communication among teachers, parents, and the school community. Its secondary purpose is to provide financial support for University Schools through grants to the teachers for the purchase of educational materials and equipment for classrooms or to the school for general projects.
Come Celebrate with the USPTO
It’s simple—when parents get involved, the students benefit. Show your child how much you care; come on out and celebrate your child’s endeavors!
Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 6–May 10, 2019
- We will have more information coming to you in an email in the next few weeks.
- USPTO will provide a catered lunch one day during the week.
- May 10, 2019 - 6:00–8:00 p.m.
- Join us for an evening of games, activities, and food! There will be inflatables for younger children, games for all ages, a Pie In The Face booth, book fair, cake walk, video game tournament, silent auction, raffles, and more!
- The Human Bean and Kona Ice will be joining us, along with concession stands supporting school groups!
- Classrooms and groups can provide up to three baskets for the silent auction. All money raised goes straight back to that class/group!
- If you would like to volunteer or donate an item for the silent auction or raffle, please contact us!
Contribute your Time and Talents
We achieve our mission through fundraising efforts, and we need your help to pull it off. All it takes is 1–2 hours of your time—we promise! More volunteers means more support for our school community. Get in on all the action by volunteering your time to events such as our Fall Fundraiser, Spring Carnival, Scrapbooking Event, and Teacher Appreciation Week. And if you don’t fancy any of that, you can volunteer as a classroom liaison to help us maintain good communication. Did you know that every event you attend or volunteer for earns your child's teacher points towards the end of the year prize?
The USPTO also wants to help you network your business! Promote your business by providing our pre-meeting snacks.
We would like to introduce our 2018–2019 board:
- President: Amanda Lindenmayer
- Vice President: Shannon Baker
- Secretary: Maggie Miles
- Interim Treasurer: Jennifer Lenz
Elections for the 2019–2020 PTO Board will take place at our April meeting. Nominations for all positions will be open. If interested in running or have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know how you can help? Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to get you on board!