The USPTO’s primary purpose is to facilitate communication among teachers, parents, and the school community. Its secondary purpose is to provide financial support for University Schools through grants to the teachers for the purchase of educational materials and equipment for classrooms or to the school for general projects.
Come Celebrate with the USPTO
It’s simple—when parents get involved, the students benefit. Show your child how much you care; come on out and celebrate your child’s endeavors!
Welcome back Bulldogs! The USPTO has some great events and fundraisers planed for this coming year. Please join us for our monthly meeting to get involved. We usually meet on the fourth Thursday of the month at 7:00 p.m. in the library. Follow us on Facebook or Instagram, @universityschools PTO @us_ptoto, to get the most up-to-date information and meeting links.
We are so excited to have more flexibility this year and to be back on campus! We hope you will join us in supporting our kids, teachers and staff this year. Go Bulldogs!
If you are looking to get (car) vinyls, please place your order online!
Ways to Support Your USPTO
- Caps4Cash: Save your milk lids from Morning Fresh Dairy and drop them off in the main office. They give USPTO money for each lid we return! We also get $25 for each family that signs up for delivery and mentions University PTO!
- Amazon Smile: When you do all your Amazon shopping be sure to shop via Amazon Smile and select "Friends of the Lab School."
- Gift Cards: Purchase e-gifts cards and physical cards online. Sign up using enrollment code CEA94FB55L335
- Donations: We always welcome individual and business donations! Please contact us if you are interested in making a direct donation.
- Sponsorships: Businesses can join with USPTO and sponsor an event or activity. Contact us for more details.
- Participate in the fall fundraiser: This fundraiser is the main (and sometimes only) way that we fundraise for the entire year. Funds raised from this are used to fund grant requests.
- Donate to our stock the staff lounge program: USPTO provides snacks and drinks to our teachers and staff. This program relies on family and business donations to operate, so if you would like to donate cash, gift cards, or items for this, that would be wonderful. You can drop them off at the front office (just make sure to specify it is for USPTO to stock the lounge).
Please welcome our board members for the 2021–2022 school year:
- President: Erin Reynolds
- Vice President: Jillian Klug
- Secretary: Megan Marquez
- Treasurer: Jennifer Williams
- Want to know how you can help? Email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to get you on board!
- Learn more by following us on Facebook @ University PTO.