• School Health and Medical Information

    Medical Appointments

    Parents can obtain early-dismissal slips from the front office to present to classroom teachers for release in case of medical and dental appointments. Students can obtain early dismissal slips at the middle and high-school levels with a note from a parent/guardian.

    Student Health History and Conditions

    Health care plans/orders for chronic or life-threatening conditions must be completed by provider and parent and submitted prior to the start of each school year. Contact Nurse Mandy to discuss self-carry options, to be determined on an individual basis. Plans may be emailed, faxed to 970.506.7070, or submitted in person.

    • Seizure Emergency Care Plan and Medication Orders for School and Childcare Settings

    • Colorado  Allergy and Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan and Medication Orders

    • Weld County School District 6 - Special Dietary Needs Documentation Form (Cafeteria Form)

    • Colorado Asthma Care Plan and Medication Order for School and Child Care Settings 

    • The best way to make sure students with diabetes get the care they need is to collaborate as a school team. This includes parents, school staff and the student. A diabetes care plan should be individualized. Please contact the school health office to discuss how we can partner in caring for your student with diabetes. 


    In accordance with the Department of Public Health, Environment Disease Control, Environmental Epidemiology Division, and Colorado Board of Health, all students must have on file an age-appropriate certification of immunization documenting that minimum immunization requirements have been met.

    • If an immunization is contraindicated for your student for medical, personal, or religious reasons, the applicable exemption documentation must be on file and kept current for state-reporting requirements. 
    • You may contact the Colorado Immunization Section at (303) 692.2650 if you have questions about school-required vaccines and related requirements. 
    • University Schools registration is incomplete until current and up-to-date immunization requirement documentation is on file. 
    • Please contact your physician's office to either update school records or schedule immunizations. You can also obtain immunizations at the Weld County Department of Public Health and Environment. Call (970) 304-6420 for information or to schedule an appointment.

    Immunizations may be faxed in to the school: